We have continued to monitor the situation surrounding the COVID-19 pandemic and its effect on our customers’ and employees’ lives. Governor DeWine has taken unprecedented steps to control the further outbreak of this virus by shutting all bars, restaurants and schools for an indefinite amount of time. In response, our team here at Mercer Landmark is also trying to be proactive in this time of uncertainty. Effective immediately all Mercer Landmark facilities will be closed to the public. We will continue to service our patrons throughout this time but will be aggressively limiting interaction to a bare minimum.
What does this mean?
- All Mercer Landmark offices and buildings will be closed to the public.
- We want to transact as much business over the phone or electronically as possible.
- Grain Sales, Feed Orders, Energy Orders and Agronomy Orders should all be transacted over a phone call or digital forms of communication.
- If you need to make a payment, please drop it in the mail or in one of our building mail slots.
- If you have a pickup to make at one of our locations, we encourage you to pre-arrange a loading time.
- If you are delivering grain to a facility, we encourage you to call ahead to make sure the facility is in operation. While you are on Mercer Landmark property please stay inside your vehicle.
- PLEASE STAY IN YOUR VEHICLE AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE WHILE ON MERCER LANDMARK PROPERTY.
- Our employees are instructed to keep our offices and buildings locked and under no circumstances are they allowed to let someone other than a Mercer Landmark employee in the building. Please respect the precautions that we are taking in these challenging times.
- Sales Personnel are being mandated to work from home.
- Please transact all your business needs either with a phone call or digital form of communication.
- Delivery Drivers:
- We are instructing our delivery drivers to limit their interactions when onsite at your facility. They will be taking a “get in and get out” attitude for deliveries until further notice.
We are trying to safeguard our employees and patrons from the further spread of COVID19. Please help us in our efforts by practicing social distancing with our great team at Mercer Landmark. We plan on implementing these restrictions for a two-week time frame through March 29. We will continue to monitor this very fluid situation and make changes as needed.
I know there is a lot of uncertainty surrounding this pandemic. If we work together and take care of each other, we will make it through this challenging time. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me.
Wash Your Hands and Take Care of Yourself.